Ask Pharma for it.
- Be in control of YOUR schedule
- Access your Pharma reps when you need to
- 4 clickable buttons, programmed with your frequent needs – Request samples, Rep visits, MSL, and Medical Information
- Custom programming available
- Reduces unannounced visits
- Automate requests
- Immediate processing
What is a Switton?
The Switton is a small, 4" sophisticated desktop device engineered to allow for immediate ordering or requests from Physicians. With 4 programmable buttons, it is multifunctional and customizable. The requests go straight to Pharma, and you receive samples (and visits!) when YOU want.
Why should you control your Schedule?
You're a Physician - do you want a change in the relationship with Pharma? Create better relationships, on your terms. Meet when YOU want to meet. Swittons enables all of this - putting Prescribers in charge of asking for needs. Engage with Swittons and watch your relationships grow.
Want to talk with your MSL?
Just click a button, and your MSL will contact you. And that's just one of the buttons. Designed with convenience in mind, this revolutionary new device is endlessly customizable, remotely accessible, to facilitate orders in a controlled, logical fashion.
Want to add Efficiency to your Relationships?
Combining cutting edge technology with a simple, aesthetic design, Swittons can bring a higher level of efficiency to your day. YOU define when to interact with your Pharma reps, and samples can be requested at the click of a button. Need immediate interaction? Click.
What is Your preference?
“Stop the cold calls and trying to grab my attention. My mind may be on why my
patient is not breathing well, why her kidneys are failing, and a whole host of other
problems. Trust me, whatever you tell me on those calls is not going to be heard. I may
smile and nod but my mind is not there. In fact, I, as well as many other doctors, no longer
accept these cold calls. I will, however, meet reps if they schedule an appointment and I
will then give them my complete attention.”
– Linda Girgis, MD
Want some references for the data shown here? We would too.
- Linda Girgis, MD, quote – “Stop the cold calls and trying to grab my attention. My mind may be on why my patient is not breathing well, why her kidneys are failing, and a whole host of other problems. Trust me, whatever you tell me on those calls is not going to be heard…”
- “Time, availability, and ease of use were said to be the prime reasons for doctors to choose digital channels sponsored by drug companies”, Information Week, Decmeber 2013
- Physician Access declining, “Since the second half of 2014, the proportion of “accessible” physicians—or those who met with more than 70% of the reps who called on them—has hovered within a few percentage points of 46%, according to the AccessMonitor™ and AffinityMonitor™ studies, which examine interactions between pharmaceutical companies and healthcare providers.”
- 85% of Physicians said they’d be willing to try new technologies such as “virtual services” to access sales reps. Information Week, December 2013
- Preferred method of contact (electronic), and pressing a desktop IoT device instead of unscheduled visit. Physician Survey, August 2019, Centiment Co. Survey results available upon request.