As a Physician, be in charge of your day.
Ask Pharma for Swittons.
A Virtual Rep on your Desk.
Ask Pharma for it.
Why choose Swittons for your Desk?
- Be in control of YOUR schedule
- Access your Pharma reps when you need to
- 4 clickable buttons, programmed with your frequent needs –
Request samples, Rep visits, MSL, and Medical Information
- Custom programming available
- Reduces unannounced visits
- Automate requests
- Immediate processing
Physicians are speaking.
What is Your preference?
“Stop the cold calls and trying to grab my attention. My mind may be on why my patient is not breathing well, why her kidneys are failing, and a whole host of other problems. Trust me, whatever you tell me on those calls is not going to be heard. I may smile and nod but my mind is not there. In fact, I, as well as many other doctors, no longer accept these cold calls. I will, however, meet reps if they schedule an appointment and I will then give them my complete attention.”
– Linda Girgis, MD
Want some references for the data shown here? We would too.
- Linda Girgis, MD, quote – “Stop the cold calls and trying to grab my attention. My mind may be on why my patient is not breathing well, why her kidneys are failing, and a whole host of other problems. Trust me, whatever you tell me on those calls is not going to be heard…”
- “Time, availability, and ease of use were said to be the prime reasons for doctors to choose digital channels sponsored by drug companies”, Information Week, Decmeber 2013
- Physician Access declining, “Since the second half of 2014, the proportion of “accessible” physicians—or those who met with more than 70% of the reps who called on them—has hovered within a few percentage points of 46%, according to the AccessMonitor™ and AffinityMonitor™ studies, which examine interactions between pharmaceutical companies and healthcare providers.”
- 85% of Physicians said they’d be willing to try new technologies such as “virtual services” to access sales reps. Information Week, December 2013
- Preferred method of contact (electronic), and pressing a desktop IoT device instead of unscheduled visit. Physician Survey, August 2019, Centiment Co. Survey results available upon request.
We feel your pain and are trying to help. Ask Pharma for Swittons.